PlastComposite Materials is a dynamically growing enterprise located in the center of Kazan city, Republic of Tatarstan.
The main spheres of company activity is production of thermoplastic elastomers of the four basic groups:
- THERMOPLASTIC VULKANIZATES (TPV) having hardness from 35 to 90 conventional units to Shore A;
- STYRENE BLOCK COPOLYMERS ON BASE OF SEBS (TPE-S) having hardness from 35 to 90 conventional units to Shore A;
- STYRENE BLOCK COPOLYMERS ON BASE OF SBS (TPE-S) having hardness from 35 to 90 conventional units to Shore A;
- THERMOPLASTIC POLYOLEFIN ELASTOMERS (TPO) having hardness from 25 to 60 conventional units to Shore D;
- MASTERBATCHES OF MINERAL FILLERS.
PlastComposite Materials has developments in the field of ADHESIVE PLASTIC for protection of metals (pipes) against corrosion.
PlastComposite Materials offers composites from the available range of materials or it develops new composites on base of РЕ, PP or mixtures thereof with rubber fillers and thermoplastic elastomers with unique properties specially for your production plant.
Highly skilled specialists of R&D group will render engineering assistance during introduction of new products at your plant.
Our company uses only high - quality primary raw materials. We have long - term experience of cooperation with the biggest plants of petrochemical complex of Republic of Tatarstan.