Styrene block copolymers on base of SBS
STYRENE BLOCK COPOLYMERS ON BASE OF SBS (TPE-S) are produced by mixing styrene block polymers styrene-butadiene-styrene (SBS) with thermoplastic (PP).
Basic characteristics of TPE-S materials on base of SBS are as follows:
- Wide range of hardness (from 55 to 90 conventional units to Shore A)
- Operation temperature: from minus 50 to plus 70°C;
- Non resistance to UV and ozone;
- Resistance to some chemical substances (alkali, acids, alcohols, detergents etc);
- High temperature and electro insulating properties;
- Multiple recycling capability;
- Good elasticity at low temperatures;
- Coloring possibility whith masterbatches on the base of PE/PP.